Bella Elephante Subscriber and VIP Gifts Out Now For September!

Hiyas! It's been a few crazy months for me store wise I apologize for not having any VIP or subscriber gifts for the last few months. But I found some time to get some done this month! YAY We are slow on releases this month since I'm organizing Candy Fair and working hard on my stores items for that as well. //elephante poses// VIP and Subscriber gifts will be out later today as well! Anyways check out the goodies below and look forward to lots of fun releases coming soon at upcoming events!

 September 2014 VIP Group Gift (Free for VIP Group Members, 300L fee to join group)

  September 2014 VIP Group Gift (Free for VIP Group Members, 300L fee to join group)

Free for Subscribers! Free to join subscriber! 


Find all these goodies at our mainstore out now! ---> Bella Elephante