Supernova Girl



Hi! Been a while since I did a blog post for fun and this round of Collabor88 completely inspired me to! This round is Supernova and I have to say I'm lovin' it. I'm a sucker for anything pretty and sparkly so I was in shopping heaven. Also am I the only one that when you hear Supernova you think of that Supernova Girl song that was on Zenon. If you're a child of the 90's like I was you totally remember that movie on the Disney Channel ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

I am completely in love with this skirt from (fashionably dead). It really is gorgeous was so hard to pick a color! I wanted them all. Along with that I'm falling for this hair that Clawtooth came out with for this round. It's just lovely. Most Clawtooth hair doesn't look right on me but this one I couldn't resist. I also got the blonde pack and exclusive pack this round which has sparkles in it *squeels*

Glam Affair has also released there new skin named Sylvia. I'm a huge Glam Affair fan I adore everything Aida makes. This skin blew me away cause not only is it really different from her past skin releases but you can customize it to your liking! I actually adored just the regular basis skin but she has lots of nose, eyebrows, blush and lipstick choices you can purchase separately to make it unique for you.

Another event has started The Thrift Shop round 4! I've had the pleasure to be in it as a designer. I didn't get a chance to shop around much before it opened but the *Reign. booth was right near mine and her new shoe release caught my eye. I've being completely addicted to her recent Slink shoe releases lately and this one doesn't disappoint plus they're only 200L! They are for the newer Slink high feet so you'll need those for them to work right.

I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your weekend and until next time *sings Zoom zoom zoom* I'll leave you with this video flashback!!

-MJ

Skin: Sylvia  America - Base F By Glam Affair @ Collabor88
Hair: Moonage Daydream (Bewitching Reds Pack) - Peel Carrots By Clawtooth @ Collabor88
Eyes: Promise Eyes - Field By IKON
Hands: Slink Avatar Enchantment Hands - Flat By SLink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High By SLink
Eye Shadow: Smokey Eye - By Mon Cheri
Lipstick: Prezioso Lipstick 16 By Glam Affair
Nails (Slink Applier): Glitter In The Air Brights *Purple* By //elephante poses//
Shirt: Metallic Crop Top - Black By (fashionably dead) @ Collabor88
Skirt:Comet Tail Skirt - Gray Stars By (fashionably dead) @ Collabor88
Shoes: Alee Wedge - Black By *Reign. @ The Thrift Shop 4.0
Poses: Looking Forward #4 & #6 (February 2014 VIP Gift) By //elephante poses//