The mind is not a book

"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure." - Severus Snape

Hi lovelies! So I've decided to start blogging once in a while when events and fashion inspire me! First blog ever yay! I'll always start with a quote that goes along with the post as well! I'll be doing this on my store blog from time to time to share my favorites with you all, I hope you enjoy. 

The Wizarding Faire started this week! I'm so excited for this. I'm a huge Potter fan in real life so to see a fair inspired by it with lots of items inspired by the wizarding world has made me like a giddy kid again. Check out all the items below and be sure to check out the fair! 

xoxo, MJ



Skin - Summer - America 03 C By Glam Affair
Hair - *NEW* Stella Mesh Hair - Cinnamon By /Wasabi Pills/ @ Wizarding Faire
Eyes - Sinistre - Saturated Green By Dead Apples
Eyeliner - Eyeliners - Pack - Plain By [okkbye]
Lipstick - Vintage - Dark red Lips By .Pekka.
Hat - *NEW* Damodore - Black Hat (FREE!) By FATEplay @ Wizarding Faire
Scarf - *NEW* Scarf - Evans - Lion By FATEplay @ Wizarding Faire
Outfit - Jenny - Gryffindor Black By FATEplay
Suitcase - *NEW* The Suitcase By Amala @ Wizarding Faire
Necklace - *NEW* A Shift in Time (Witches' fit) by Essences @ Wizarding Faire
Nails - *NEW* House of the Lion Nails by *~*HopScotch*~* @ Wizarding Faire
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant by Slink
Feet - Womans Natural Barefeet By Slink
Shoes - *NEW* Venture Flats (Pitch) By *BOOM* @ Wizarding Faire
Pose - *NEW* Wizarding Books - Poses: Static 4 with Wizard Books H1 Michief Managed Prop by [okkbye] @ Wizarding Faire

Photos taken by Danicasaerwen